Insio Nx ITC/ITE.
A discreet natural hearing experience with Bluetooth connectivity.
Many wearers prefer discreet hearing aids, but do not want to sacrifice other valuable features like Bluetooth connectivity. Now, with the new Insio ITC and ITE, Signia offers a discreet hearing solution combined with the most natural hearing experience and Bluetooth connectivity.
Custom technology takes on a new level of sophistication
The new Insio ITE and ITC give wearers the opportunity to enjoy the full benefits of the latest hearing technology, including Bluetooth audiostreaming, in an ultra-discreet solution. Not only highly attractive to first time hearing aid wearers, existing custom wearers can upgrade and enjoy both the sound quality and convenience benefits of discreet audio-streaming!
Other Benefits for Wearers:
The new Insio ITC and ITE provide our wearers with:
- Effortless and high-quality enjoyment of TV, music and phone calls via direct Bluetooth connectivity thanks to the tiny Bluetooth antenna fully integrated into the faceplate.
- Signia’s Ultra HD e2e full and continuous ear-to-ear link powers industry-leading features such as Narrow Directionality delivering exceptional speech clarity with the most natural sounding experience.
- Available in the performance levels 7Nx, 5Nx and 3Nx
- Powered by Signia Nx delivering superior wireless binaural processing and Made for iPhone direct streaming
- Directional microphone and push button as standard (no option for physical VC)
- 312 battery as standard (matrix options: ITE (118/55, 124/65) & ITC (113/50, 118/55, 124/65)
- Requires Connexx 8.5.15 version (or later) and programmed with NoahLink wireless or Flex Strip (HiPro or NoahLink)
- Compatible with minipocket, Streamline TV, Streamline Mic
- Please note the CROS/BiCROS compatibility of Insio Nx models:
- Insio Nx ITC/ITE are compatible with CROS Pure 312 Nx
- Insio Nx CIC/IIC are compatible with CROS Silk Nx